WE OFFER CLASSES FOR CHILDREN (4-9), PRE-TEENS (10-12), TEENS(13-16) AND ADULTS (18+)
In all honesty, every Martial Art school claims to be the best. But what you see when you get there can be shockingly different than what you expected. Typically the place is stinky and unclean. The Instructor is unfriendly and physically out of shape with accomplishments that are greatly exaggerated.
At Team Endurance MMA you won't be disappointed, we operate the most friendly family oriented Martial Arts academy in the areas of Jersey City & Hoboken, NJ. Professionalism and Safety is our number one priority. Our mission is for your family to benefit from our martial art programs, to take what you learn at our academy and apply to you're everyday life.
We do have a competition team ...However, if competition is not the ultimate goal...NO PROBLEM. Only about 3% of our student base compete. The other 97% train to get in shape and learn self defense skills. Our martial art program has been specifically created for the brand new beginner in mind. So, no previous experience is needed. Absolutely beginner friendly!
Visit Us Today
484 West Side Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07304
(Between Boyd and Williams Ave)
A Free Intro Lesson + A Free Team Endurance MMA T-Shirt
Check out Team Endurance MMA located in Jersey City, NJ. The coolest Martial Art Academy for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and Kickboxing! Find out how everyone from normal everyday people to Mixed Martial Art enthusiasts are being transformed into amazing athletes while learning real self-defense skills.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR IRON-CLAD OFFER!!!
30 FREE DAYS + 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for
KICKBOXING & BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU CLASSES.
First let’s take a look at all the things you will find in our academy:
1) Here, you’re going to learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing. We focus on the specifics of each system, making sure you are learning what works!
2) You are going to train in an organized environment where you can learn and progress at your own pace. No experience necessary! You don’t have to be in shape to get started. We can get you in the best-shape-of-your-life and teach you real self-defense skills.
But, hey!…Don’t take my word for it! register now and see the difference for yourself! You have the opportunity to test drive our KICKBOXING & BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU programs with our...
FREE INTRO CLASS - ABSOLUTELY RISK FREE WITH NO OBLIGATION!
You don’t have to pay a single cent!
You’ll meet our expert instructors face-to-face and get a firsthand look at our facility and experience just how fun and how beneficial our program can be! If after you try it out and decide the academy is not for you…we just shake hands and part as friends. You have nothing to lose here!!!
Call Today For A Free Intro-Class